Mastering AWS EC2: Essential Interview Questions and Answers
Deep Dive into AWS EC2: An Overview, Components, and Interview Q&A
Mastering AWS EC2: Get ready for your interview with essential questions and answers covering AWS EC2, including components, scaling, security, monitoring, and more.
What is AWS EC2?
What are the key components of AWS EC2?
What are Instance Types in AWS EC2?
Explain the differences between On-Demand, Reserved, and Spot Instances.
- On-Demand Instances: You pay a fixed hourly rate for these instances, with no need for long-term commitments.
- Reserved Instances: You make a one-time payment for these instances, which provides you with a significant discount compared to On-Demand pricing.
- Spot Instances: These instances allow you to bid on spare Amazon EC2 computing capacity for even lower costs.
What are Security Groups in AWS EC2?
What is an Elastic IP address?
What is the difference between Elastic Block Store (EBS) and Instance Store Volumes?
What are the different EBS volume types?
How do you scale an EC2 instance?
What is an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group?
What is an AWS EC2 Placement Group?
What is AWS Elastic Beanstalk?
What is Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS)?
What is AWS Lambda?
How do you monitor EC2 instances?
Can you explain the AWS Shared Responsibility Model?
What are the differences between stopping and terminating an EC2 instance?
What are the instance states in AWS EC2?
- Pending: We are preparing the instance for running.
- Running: The instance is operational and ready for use.
- Stopping: We are in the process of stopping the instance.
- Stopped: The instance has stopped, but we can start it again.
- Shutting-down: We are in the process of terminating the instance.
- Terminated: We have permanently deleted the instance.
What is the difference between a regional and a zonal resource in AWS EC2?
AWS EC2 Mastering, interview preparation, essential questions, answers, components, scaling, security, monitoring.